- نيوزيمن (@NewsYemen5) / Twitter : NewsYemen5: خبراء الأمم المتحدة يتهمون حكومة هادي بغسل الأموال والفساد #انفوجرافيك
- نيوزيمن (@NewsYemen5) / Twitter : NewsYemen5: نبيل سبيع ظلمٌ كبير للحوثيين وللإرهاب..!!
- نيوزيمن (@NewsYemen5) / Twitter : NewsYemen5: #أسرى حوثيون في الساحل يتهمون قياداتهم بالتخلي عنهم لمشاهدة الفيديو كامل
- نيوزيمن (@NewsYemen5) / Twitter : NewsYemen5: انطلاق بطولة ألعاب القوى لمدارس التعليم الثانوي في العاصمة عدن
- نيوزيمن (@NewsYemen5) / Twitter : NewsYemen5: من طريق "العبر" إلى مينا "قنا" ثم جامعة تعز ممارسات #الإخوان: إقصاء الخصوم تلميع التنظيم ونهب الإيرادات
- نيوزيمن (@NewsYemen5) / Twitter : NewsYemen5: البركة في البكور، فعن محمد صلى الله عليه وسلم: «اللهم بارك لأمتي في بكورها».. صباح أبواب الرزق المفتوحة المباركة
- نيوزيمن (@NewsYemen5) / Twitter : @NewsYemen5: خونة الجبهات العائدون إلى حضن الإرهاب #الحوثي.. تجربة السائلة التي تنتهي بالتحقير والحصار
The coalition of Yemeni parties calls for forming a government, working with the coalition, and directing all forces towards Al Houthi@ Aden, NewsYemen: English
The National Alliance of Yemeni political parties and forces called for the speedy formation of the government based on the Riyadh Agreement and the mechanism for accelerating its implementation, as it would enhance security and stability for the temporary capital, and arrange economic and living conditions and services for citizens in all regions.
The coalition called in a statement, on Wednesday, to strengthen the Ma'rib front and all fronts to confront the killing and destruction of the Houthi militia, and to harness all capabilities to achieve this, and direct all units present in all governorates to the fronts to resist the Iranian project in accordance with the military and security plan emanating from the Riyadh Agreement and the mechanism to accelerate it.
The coalition of political parties and forces condemned the repeated attacks on civilian targets in the sisterly Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the latest of which was the terrorist attack that targeted the Jeddah station, rejecting the attempts of the Houthi militia to turn Yemen into a springboard for attacking neighboring countries and the people's relations and common interests with its neighbors.
It called on the international community to assume its responsibilities regarding the practices and violations that the Yemeni people are exposed to by the Houthi militias and to take a clear position on them, and to consider these practices as acts of terrorism and the penalties that may result from the perpetrators in accordance with international laws and conventions.
The political parties and forces called on the government to work with the coalition to support legitimacy, led by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, to work together to confront the Iranian project, as this is the only way to save our people and get rid of employment for Iran and the Iranian Revolutionary Guard’s control of our country.
The political alliance saluted the heroes of the armed forces and popular resistance who are facing the Houthi terrorist militia in order to restore the state and the republic, and stresses the need for the government to provide all support to them, including providing for the requirements of the battle, regular payment of salaries, caring for the families of the martyrs and treating the wounded.