- نيوزيمن (@NewsYemen5) / Twitter : NewsYemen5: أكدت شركة «#صدى_الإبداع» الفنية، أنها بدأت الآن في الاتجاه إلى إدارة الاحتفالات الموسيقية الكبيرة، وذلك بعد نجاح الحفلة الاوركسترالية (أمل من عمق الألم) في العاصمة الماليزية #كوالامبور.
- نيوزيمن (@NewsYemen5) / Twitter : NewsYemen5: اليمنيون وحجر" #السحاوق ".. علاقة حنين مكتظة بروائح الطعام والقرية
- نيوزيمن (@NewsYemen5) / Twitter : NewsYemen5: مصرع ثلاثة قناصة #حوثيين بالحديدة
- نيوزيمن (@NewsYemen5) / Twitter : @NewsYemen5: أسعار الخضروات.. يثقل كاهل المواطنين بالمعاناة إنفوجرافيك
- نيوزيمن (@NewsYemen5) / Twitter : @NewsYemen5: د. عيدروس نصرالحرب على عدن... وفلسفة" أين أذنك القريبة"
- نيوزيمن (@NewsYemen5) / Twitter : NewsYemen5: نجحت وساطة قبلية في إقناع قبيلتين من قبائل #مراد بتجديد صلح قبلي، وتشكيل جبهة موحدة لمواجهة المليشيات الحوثية شرق مديرية ماهلية جنوبي #مأرب.
- نيوزيمن (@NewsYemen5) / Twitter : NewsYemen5: «لذة العطاء تفوق لذة الأخذ، فالأولى روحانية خالصة تتملك وجدانك وأحاسيسك، والثانية مادية بحتة محدودة المشاعر» لذة العطاء لا يعرفها إلا المنفقون..
- نيوزيمن (@NewsYemen5) / Twitter : @NewsYemen5: تصوير جوي يوثق خنادق ومتاريس الحوثي في حيس - الحديدة
- نيوزيمن (@NewsYemen5) / Twitter : @NewsYemen5: ذكَّر باتفاقات الدحبول قبل #النخبة.. #القاعدة يعود إلى #شبوة بعد أن أخلى #البيضاء للحوثي
- نيوزيمن (@NewsYemen5) / Twitter : @NewsYemen5: مليشيا #الحوثي تنتقم لخسائرها في #الضالع بقصف مناطق سكنية
- نيوزيمن (@NewsYemen5) / Twitter : @NewsYemen5: تكريم خريجي دورة التحقيقات وجمع الاستدلالات في #الحديدة
Saudi Arabia announces the start of the implementation of the mechanism for the acceleration of the Riyadh Agreement by the Yemeni and Southern Transitional@ Newsyemen, SPA: English
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia announced, at dawn today, the response of the Yemeni government and the Southern Transitional Council to the mechanism presented by the Kingdom to accelerate the implementation of the Riyadh agreement and expressed their agreement to this mechanism and agreed to start work on it, to overcome the existing obstacles.
This was stated by a Saudi official source in a statement published by the official Saudi News Agency (SPA).
As a result of the keenness of the government of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to implement the Riyadh agreement between the Yemeni government and the Southern Transitional Council, which was signed on the fifth of November of 2019, and to complement the Kingdom's efforts to achieve security and stability and implement the Riyadh agreement, it has provided the Kingdom of the two parties is a mechanism to accelerate the work of the agreement through executive points. "
The source revealed that those executive points mentioned in the acceleration mechanism include; the continuation of the cease-fire and escalation between the legitimate government and the Southern Transitional Council, which took effect from 6/22/2020, and the announcement of the Southern Transitional Council to abandon self-administration and the implementation of the Riyadh Agreement and the appointment of a governor and security director for Aden Governorate, and to assign the Yemeni Prime Minister to assume the formation of a government of political competencies within 30 days.
These points also include - according to the Saudi source - the exit of the military forces from Aden outside the governorate, the separation of the forces of the two parties in (Abyan) and their return to their previous positions, and the issuance of a decision to form government members equally between the north and south, including the ministers nominated by the Southern Transitional Council, as soon as this is completed And that they begin their work tasks in (Aden) and continue to complete the implementation of the Riyadh Agreement in all its points and paths.
The source stated that the parties to the agreement were working in Riyadh, with the active participation of the brothers in the United Arab Emirates, stressing that the two parties responded and expressed their agreement to this mechanism and agreed to start work on it, to overcome the existing obstacles and accelerate the implementation of the Riyadh agreement, and to give priority to the interests of the Yemeni people and prepare The atmosphere for the government to carry out all its work from Aden and launch the wheel of development in the liberated areas, and to push the paths of ending the Yemeni crisis, led by the United Nations-sponsored peace path and envoy to Yemen.
The source said, "The Kingdom appreciates the fruitful response of His Excellency the Yemeni President Abd Rabbuh Mansour Hadi and the delegations of the Yemeni government and the Southern Transitional Council, which led to these positive results, and at the same time stresses the importance of adhering to what was reached."
At the end of the statement, the responsible Saudi source affirmed the continued support of the Kingdom-led coalition for the Yemeni legitimate government and its continued support for the United Nations efforts aimed at reaching a comprehensive political solution to the Yemeni crisis in accordance with the three references and with what the Yemeni people agree upon.